Global Vitiligo Support Community
Dr. Richard Huggins, Dermatologist, Henry Ford Hospital
Ogo Maduewesi, The Vitiligo Support and Awareness Foundation, Africa
Valarie Molyneaux, VITFriends, Boston, MA, USA
Jean-Marie Meurant, The French Vitiligo Association
1. Serve as a forum for information-sharing and collaboration on mutually beneficial activities for local, regional, national and international vitiligo support organizations.
2. Serve as a conduit between the vitiligo patient and the other committees of the VWG.
3. Empower individuals with vitiligo by providing them with resources to manage the physical and psychosocial effects of vitiligo today.
4. Provide a vehicle through which vitiligo patients can help support the development of treatments and, ultimately, a cure for vitiligo in the future.
The GVSC is open to all vitiligo support groups and individual vitiligo patients. Please contact Dr. Huggins for further information, including:
1. If you are a vitiligo support group/organization and would like to be added to the GVSC directory.
2. If you have electronic resources (video, PowerPoint presentations, etc) that you are willing to share with other support groups (these materials will be watermarked to acknowledge your contribution).
The next quarterly open vitiligo support teleconference is scheduled for Saturday, July 13th,12:00 to 1:30 PM EDT.
Please contact Dr. Huggins for teleconference call-in information